I was interviewed about my WordPress and business journey for the KitchenSinkWP podcast. I met host Adam Silver a few years ago through Dustin Hartzler, host of the Your Website Engineer podcast.
Note: This page contains affiliate links. Please see Affiliate Disclosure.
- The etymology of the name OptimWise: optimize + wise
- How I started with WordPress in 2009
- How I started OptimWise in 2010
- Members of the OptimWise team
- My least favorite part about WordPress: effort required to make sites secure
- My favorite part about WordPress: the helpful community
- The types of clients OptimWise works with: mostly small businesses providing professional services, but some nonprofits and manufacturers
- Tools I use (see below)
- Advice for beginners: find mentors, figure out your specialty, and find the best resources to learn from
What did you find interesting or helpful about this episode? Leave a comment!