More than once, my Google Calendar widget in iGoogle has stopped working. It doesn’t show any events below the calendar; just the text, “Showing events until [date]. Look for more.”
There’s a simple fix: clear your browser cache. To do this in Firefox
- Click Tools > Clear Recent History.
- For Time range to clear, select Everything.
- In Details, check only Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
- Restart Firefox and open your iGoogle page.
You should now see the Google Calendar widget properly showing events.
If you still have trouble, try these steps:
- Right-click the iGoogle page, then click View Page Info.
- On the Security tab, click View Cookies.
- Click the top cookie, hold Shift, then scroll down and click the last cookie.
- Click Remove Cookie. This deletes all cookies in the google.com domain.
- Refresh iGoogle. You’ll need to log back in, but your Calendar widget should work now.