These blog posts contain tips and advice for website owners. We often share them with our clients. We hope you find them useful too.
- How Long Does it Take to Create a Website?
- How to Choose a Web Design Company for Your Small Business
- Why Your Website Should be the Center of Your Web Presence
- How Much Does a Website Cost?
- Website Myths and Realities
- Don’t Let Your Web Designer Own Your Domain and Accounts
- My Website Just Launched. Now What?
- Why to Keep Your Domain Registration and Hosting Separate
- How to Choose a WordPress Host and Plan
- Why Use WordPress for a Business Website?
- The WordPress Admin Area: Learning Resources
- Avoid WordPress Theme Lock-In
- 3 Ways To Make Your WordPress Website Mobile-Friendly
- Why Update WordPress, Plugins, and Themes?
- How To Get Uptime Alerts When Your WordPress Website Goes Down
- 3 Reasons to Never Share Your WordPress Login and What to do Instead
- What Your Website Really Says About Your Business
- How to Decide on Your Website Content
- Can You Copy Text From Another Website?
- Why Your Website Needs a Copywriter
- Why Your Business Website Needs a Blog
- What Topics Should My Business Blog About?
- Where to Find Images for Your Website
- Why Your Website Needs Personality and How to Show It
- Why Customer Testimonials Are Essential to Your Website
- Act Now! How to Effectively Use Calls to Action on Your Website
- What are Your Website’s Goals?
- 5 Ways to Make Your Website More Professional
- How to Declutter Your WordPress Website
- Website Mistakes Small Businesses Make, and How to Fix Them (video & slides)
- Why Your Website Shouldn’t Have Sliders, and Alternatives to Them
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- How SEO Can Grow Your Business
- How SEO is like Stock Market Investing
- How to Use Keywords in Link Anchor Text, for SEO & Humans
- How to Optimize Images in WordPress for SEO & Accessibility
For more tips, check out our WordPress & SEO Blog. You can search and view by category.