OptimWise creates modern, mobile-friendly websites that small businesses can easily edit. We also provide several web design services.
- We’re professional and business-minded; others may not be serious about their business or yours.
- We empower you to edit your site’s content; others may nickel and dime you for content changes.
- We’re accessible and reliable; others may be slow to respond, or not even return your messages.
- We’re friendly; others may talk condescendingly to you about technical matters.
OptimWise and founder Chad Warner have been featured in the media, locally (in Holland, MI) and on American podcasts and web TV shows.
Chad Warner, Founder
Chad Warner has been interested in technology for as long as he can remember. He started OptimWise in early 2010 to help small businesses succeed.
Chad loves meeting others who are passionate about business and the Web, so he frequently attends entrepreneurial and Web-focused events in Holland and Grand Rapids. He’s a co-organizer of WordPress Grand Rapids, and has co-organized WordCamp Grand Rapids (an annual WordPress conference) 2012 through 2014.
Chad empowers small businesses, camps in forests, and has a passport to Middle-Earth.
Chad Warner has had the privilege of speaking about WordPress, the web, and business for several audiences.
There are a lot of excellent groups in West Michigan. Chad is active in the following:
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Chair of Ambassador Committee
- WPGR: WordPress Grand Rapids
- GRWebDev: Grand Rapids Web Development
- Geeks Group (part of Startup West Michigan)
- Past Organizer