I’m Chad Warner, the web designer behind OptimWise LLC. I create websites that empower small businesses like yours, because I want you to succeed online.
How am I different from other web designers?
- I’m professional and business-minded; others aren’t serious about their business or yours.
- I’m friendly; others talk condescendingly to you about technical matters.
- I empower you to edit your site’s content; others force you to pay them to make content changes.
- I’m accessible and reliable; others are slow to respond or simply don’t return your messages.
What do I like?
I love meeting others who are passionate about business and the Web, so I frequently attend entrepreneurial and Web-focused events in Holland and Grand Rapids. I’m a husband, father, entrepreneur, hiker, reader, and Tolkien fan.
What’s my history?
- 2004: I started my first of several IT (Information Technology) jobs.
- 2008: I graduated from Grand Valley State University with a BS in Information Systems and a General Business minor.
- 2010: I started OptimWise as a part-time business to provide IT support for small businesses.
- 2011: I stopped offering IT support services so I could focus on web design.
- 2013: I quit my day job to concentrate full-time on OptimWise, to help even more small businesses with their websites.
What groups do I belong to?
There are a lot of excellent groups in West Michigan. Here are some I belong to: