You want your prospects to find your website, right? One of the best ways for your business to be found online is to rank highly in search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of moving a site higher up the search results for searches relevant to your business. Whether you sell products or offer local services, good SEO can offer ongoing benefits to your business' bottom line.
There are many things that can be done to improve your website’s ranking, including ensuring the site makes it easy for search engines to crawl (technical SEO), improving your website's content (on-page SEO), and getting links to your website (off-page SEO). We'll create a plan that fits your goals.
- Increased brand awareness: Showing up on page one for your products or services means more views and increased trust.
- Increased qualified traffic: More traffic doesn't always mean more leads. By optimizing your website for the right searches, you can get more organic (free) traffic from prospects who are ready to buy.
- Long-term ROI (return on investment): SEO is like digging a well—once you’ve dug the well, you can enjoy the benefits for years to come. Showing up online when someone is actively searching for your products or services is essential for generating inbound leads. This is called inbound marketing.
We're eager to help you optimize your web presence in the following ways.
We start most SEO engagements with an SEO audit, or what we refer to as a benchmark analysis, or gap analysis. An SEO audit helps identify current gaps, understand the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities for improvement both immediately and ongoing.
An SEO audit typically includes:
- Keyword research: Identifying online searches relevant to your business
- Keyword ranking analysis: Seeing how your website currently ranks in search results
- Link profile review: Examining the links and authority of your website, which affect your rankings
- Local search analysis: Identifying gaps in your local citations and directories (Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
- Competitor analysis: Reviewing your competitors' websites for high-level metrics relevant to SEO
- On-page SEO review: Auditing on-page SEO best practices (title tags, meta descriptions, etc.)
- Misc. items: Website speed, structured data, and other SEO best practices
Your SEO audit is delivered as a custom PDF report (no automated tools here!) and includes actionable recommendations based on our analysis.
If your goal is to drive a lot of prospects to your website, or to outrank your competitors, you should invest in ongoing SEO services. Each month, we'll take relevant steps to improve your overall SEO, such as:
- Monitor competitors, watching for opportunities you can take advantage of
- Optimize content you add to the site (blog posts, pages, etc.)
- Add new content to the site (blog posts, pages, etc.)
- Monitor and address issues reported by search engines
- Create and manage local listings
- Send you a report with analytics, keyword rankings, conversions, and recommendations