Update: here are the slides and notes for my talk, What Your Small Business Website Needs to Succeed.
Ready to start or grow your small business? Join us at the Small Business Symposium in Holland, MI on March 2, 2015. You’ll hear from experts in business planning, digital marketing, finance, HR, and legal.
What Your Small Business Website Needs to Succeed
I’ll be presenting What Your Small Business Website Needs to Succeed. You know your small business needs a website, but simply having a website isn’t enough. Do you know what it needs to succeed? We’ll talk about the content and design your website needs to meet your business goals.
- General aspects of starting a business
- Why you need a business plan & what’s in it
- Social media & website design for marketing
- What you need before applying for a business loan
- Business expansion options
- Monitoring cash flow & other financial records
- Assistance with human resource and tax issues
- Determining the legal entity of your business
- Patent protection for your new invention
- Advantages of Chamber of Commerce membership
- Intellectual property, confidentiality, non-compete & other legal issues
- Chemical Bank
- Cunningham Dalman, P.C.
- Lakeshore Advantage
- Grand Rapids Investors Network
- Small Business Development Center
- West Coast Chamber of Commerce
Monday, March 2, 2015, 5-9 PM
Herrick District Library
Sponsored by the Holland chapter of SCORE
Register for the Small Business Symposium. See you there!